The College research, extension and production thrusts are geared towards the upliftment of the quality of life of the people in Davao del Norte in particular and Region XI in general as specified in the College’s vision statement.
Based on the current needs, existing national, regional thrusts, and institutional mandates, Davao del Norte State College shall adopt the following thrusts for establishing priorities in funding research, extension, and production proposals, subject to review and consequent changes as demanded by changing needs of time.
REP Vision & Mission
A convergence of dynamic and multidisciplinary professionals and scientists attuned to the socio-economic, cultural, and political realities in the sustainable management of the aquatic ecosystem and other developmental studies.
The REP Shall adopt multidisciplinary approaches in addressing the following concerns:
- Conservation and management of resources
- Increased productivity and sufficiency
- Quality and diversification of products
- Technology commercialisation
- Undertake basic and applied researches
- Conduct technology packaging
- Undergo commodity-based production
- Serve as training laboratory for instruction