Davao del Norte State College releases an official statement of support on the Commission on Higher Education’s decision to recognize the Constitutional Academic Freedom of colleges and universities on determining the official start of classes. DNSC will start its classes for the first semester of Academic Year 2020 – 2021 on September 01, 2020.
- Implementation of Work From Home Scheme For a College-wide Disinfection on 16 November 2020
- The Board of Trustees of Davao Del Norte State College announces the opening of the search for the Private Sector Representatives (PSRs) of the DNSC Governing Board
- Davao de Norte State College: Message of Support
- Public Service Advisory: Online Appointment
- DNSC Guidelines in Concluding the 2nd Semester, AY 2019-2020, Interim Modifications to the Academic Policies, Post-ECQ Operations, Transition and Recovery Plan