Davao del Norte State College releases an official statement of support on the Commission on Higher Education’s decision to recognize the Constitutional Academic Freedom of colleges and universities on determining the official start of classes. DNSC will start its classes for the first semester of Academic Year 2020 – 2021 on September 01, 2020.
- Davao de Norte State College: Message of Support
- Public Service Advisory: Online Appointment
- DNSC Guidelines in Concluding the 2nd Semester, AY 2019-2020, Interim Modifications to the Academic Policies, Post-ECQ Operations, Transition and Recovery Plan
- DOLE XI lauds DNSC’s Career Guidance Advocacy Program
- DNSC, 9th Best Performing School based on its overall performance in the September 2019 Licensure Examination for Teachers (Secondary Level).