Davao del Norte State College releases an official statement of support on the Commission on Higher Education’s decision to recognize the Constitutional Academic Freedom of colleges and universities on determining the official start of classes. DNSC will start its classes for the first semester of Academic Year 2020 – 2021 on September 01, 2020.
- New Davao del Norte State College Bus
- NOTICE OF EXTENSION OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR THE SEARCH FOR PRIVATE SECTOR REPRESENTATIVES (PSRs) OF THE DNSC BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- Senate Committee discusses DNSC expansion
- Implementation of Work From Home Scheme For a College-wide Disinfection on 16 November 2020
- The Board of Trustees of Davao Del Norte State College announces the opening of the search for the Private Sector Representatives (PSRs) of the DNSC Governing Board