Graduate Admission Requirements
A bachelor’s degree, or masters degree, from a recognized institution is required for admission to a masters program or doctoral program, respectively.
For an applicant to a masters program, he/she must a graduate of 4 year course from CHED recognized college or university with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or better, and for an applicant to a doctoral program, an applicant should have at least a GPA of 1.75 or better in the masters program in a CHED’s recognized college or university.
Evidence of suitable background or its equivalent in the degree sought.
- Original Copy of Transcript of Records
- Honorable Dismissal
- Accomplished Admission Form
- Admission Fee
- 2 pcs. each of 2×2 & 1×1 ID colored picture
- Marriage Contract (for married enrolees)
- Birth Certificate or LCR
- 2 pcs. long folder with fastener
- 2 pcs. long brown envelope
The student is required to prepare the following documents/items:
- Certified true copies of Transcript of Records for the Registrar’s Office;
- One (1) pc. 2×2 ID pasted to application forms for GS and another one (1) pc of (2×2) an with name at the back of the picture for the Registrar’s Office;
- Certificate of Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal for the Registrar’s Office (required
only to non-DNSC alumnus). Present a promissory note that the same be submitted within a month after regular enrolment, if not yet submitted;
- Secure billing statement from the program coordinator and pay at the Cashier’s Office.
- Photocopy of marriage certificate (for married women) and submit to the Registrar’s Office.
Once the above documents/items are prepared, the student should accomplish the following:
- Fill up a set of “Application for Admission to a Graduate Program” forms and submit these, together with items 1-5 above, to Program Coordinator;
- The Dean or the Program Coordinator evaluates application and interviews applicant;
- The Program Coordinator signs the forms and endorses the application documents to the Dean of Graduate Studies;
- The GS Dean signs the set of application forms . Copy of the Admission are attached to the application documents;
- The set of the application documents is filed at the Office of the Graduate Studies.
The Student fills up an enrollment form and proceeds to the Accounting Office, Cashier’s and Registrar office , respectively.
A typical enrolment procedure is conducted as follows:
- Get clearance form from the Office of the Graduate School (for old students only)and have them duly signed by the respective offices;
- Go to Graduate Program Adviser for Enrollment/Registration Form and Advising (for new students: Admission and the Application documents must be duly accomplished );
- Have your courses evaluated and assessed by the Accounting Officer;
- Pay tuition and other fees at the Cashier Office;
- Go to the Program Coordinator and Graduate Dean for signatures in your Enrollment forms;
- Submit the following documents enclosed in a long brown envelope to the college registrar:
- a. Original Copies of Certificate of Transfer Credential/Honorable Dismissal from lastschool attended (only for non-DNSC alumnus)
- b. Xerox copy of Marriage Contract (for married women);
- c. Two (2) pcs. 2×2 pictures with name at the back;
- d. Duly filled and signed enrollment forms; and
- e. Official Receipt of Payment from the Cashier’s Office
- Secure students class admission slip from the Registrar.
School Fees (For Local Students)
Tuition Fee …………………………………..P300/unit (MS); P400/unit (PhD)
For more infomation, please call (084) 628-4301, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or add its Facebook account, email@example.com