human resource management division
RAQUEL J. EDJEC
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER V (HRMO)
LADY MAE B. DAQUIO
ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE III (HRMO STAFF)
CARMELITA D. SATO
ABEL S. MAGNO
JOB ORDER STAFF
ARJESA MAE TARZO
JOB ORDER STAFF
The office ensures the welfare, productivity, and enhancement of skills and competencies of DNSC employees. Handles the management of systems and structures of human resources, as well as the development and implementation HRD programs of the college, particularly its core systems on:
- Recruitment, Selection and Placement (RSP)
- Learning and Development (L&D)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Rewards and Recognition (R&R)
- Develops, formulates, and executes policies, rules and regulations in all areas of Human Resource Management in accordance with the Civil Service Laws and Rules.
- Establishes a sound recruitment and selection system within the organization.
- Administers the position, classification and compensation system (as prescribed by DBM) and other employees welfare program disability, retirement, and other benefits.
- Assists the agency in the development and implementation of performance standards, insurance, disability, retirement, and other benefits.
- Assists the agency in the development and implementation of performance standards evaluation system and employee recognition programs
- Provides relevant inputs in the development and implementation of Human Resource Training and Development programs designed to raise the level of efficiency, effectiveness, and morale of the personnel in the City Government.