2nd International Research Festival
November 27-28, 2023
DNSC Campus, Panabo City, Davao del Norte, Philippines
The Davao del Norte State College (DNSC) is committed to becoming a research-intensive university in the next few years. As part of this plan, DNSC will host the International Research Festival 2023, a multidisciplinary conference that will provide a platform for academic and research collaboration in the fields of biodiversity, technology and innovation, food innovation, humanities, culture, and education. The conference will attract peers and interested parties from within and beyond Mindanao. It will be an opportunity to create connections, nurture existing networks, and find new opportunities for collaboration, such as joint research and publications. As a small HEI located in the Global South, DNSC takes huge step to stride in creating ripples worthy of attention from established academic figures as well as emerging scholars working on thematic areas relevant to DNSC’s present and future trajectories.
A number of Pre-Conference Skills-Building Sessions will also be held with resource speakers from partner universities here and abroad.
The conference will accept papers and posters on the following eight (8) thematic areas, namely:
(1) Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity;
(2) Biodiversity and Blue Economy;
(3) Human Security, Public Health and Safety, and Resiliency;
(4) Leisure and Creative Economy;
(5) Agriculture, Food Production and Innovation;
(6) Teaching, Learning, and Leading in Precarious Times;
(7) Digitization, Digitalization, and Innovation; and
(8) Language, Culture, and Literature