2ND INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH FESTIVAL
The abstract to be submitted must contain the following information:
- Must be written in English, single space, using Times New Roman font size 12, A4 Size (8.2″ x 11.7″) paper.
- The body text should not be more than 300 words.
- Must include the following:
- Title (maximum 25 words, bold, uppercase first word letter, italicized scientific names )
- Author(s) name
- Email address of the corresponding author
- 3-5 keywords (italicized)
- Conference theme to which the paper abstract relates
- Preferred mode of participation-oral, poster, or attendee
- Indicate affiliations with a superscript number before the author’s name and in front of the appropriate address.
- In case of multiple authorship, the presenter’s name should be underlined.
- Use only one page and margin should be set at 1 inch throughout (top/bottom/left/right). Follow formatted abstract template attached on the next page.
- Abstract should be saved and submitted in MS Word file format. And filename should be in this format: Thematic area keyword_surname of corresponding author_first three words of abstract title.
- Online submission of abstracts is open until September 15, 2023 and issuance of Notice of Acceptance is on or before September 30, 2023 through the official email of the International Research Festival (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Scan the QR Code to submit your abstract here : 2nd INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH FESTIVAL